Tuesday 8 July 2014

How I Read Tag

I thought it would be quite fun to do the How I Read tag as the questions are pretty good and I have seen a lot of booktubers do this tag so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and do it on my blog.

              

    1. How do you find out about new books to read? 
I mostly find out about books I want to read from booktube, however i do find out about a few from blogs, Goodreads friends to-read lists, scrolling through Amazon and spending countless hours in bookshops.
       2. How did you get into reading?
I have always loved to read, but it was the Harry Potter series that made reading a passion of mine and mean so much. Also blogs and booktube were probably partially responsible for making as obsessed with books as I am now.
       3. How has your taste in books changed since you've gotten older?
Well, obviously when I was younger, I would read books suited for a much younger age and the majority were contemporary with perhaps a teeny bit of fantasy. now I read mainly YA books, with a few adult and classics novels thrown in there, and the variety of genres is huge compared to when I was younger.
       4. How often do you buy books?
I definitely buy a least a few every month, however if I had more money it would be a lot more than a few.
       5. How did you get into book blogging?
I love YouTube book videos but I was way too scared to start a YouTube channel. I also already had a blog mainly about beauty but I had a much bigger passion for reading and wanted to talk about that instead. With a but of prompting from a friend, I decided to start one.
       6. How do you react when you don't like the end of a book?
I close the book very slowly and then stare at the floor with a vacant expression before plunging into a very deep reading slump.
       7. How often have you taken a sneaky peak at the last page to see if its a happy ending?
Never! I used to do this in at least half of the books I read when I was younger, but I refrain from doing so now- always ruins it for me.

I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a good day. I cant really think of anyone to tag but if you want to do this, feel free to. How do you read?
Love Ellen xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment